- Commercial printers
- Sheet fed
- Business forms
- Print industry trade shops
- Fulfillment companies
- Mailing houses
- Paper distributors
- In-house print shops
- Envelope manufacturers
- Box and carton manufacturers
- Distribution centers
- Document destruction companies
- Plastics companies
- Manufacturers that generate large amounts of corrugated scrap
- Air conditioning
- Fabrication industry
A commercial recycling program can change the way you view trash.
Most companies simply fill their dumpsters every day.
Then, they pay a disposal company to haul away the waste.
With Texas Recycling, you can:
- Enhance your corporate responsibility initiatives by recycling materials
- Drive down disposal costs by decreasing trash volumes
- Generate revenue with your recyclable paper, cardboard, aluminum cans, newspaper, office paper, metal, and electronics*
Texas Recycling helps you accomplish these goals with a recycling program tailored to fit your company’s needs. Depend on us for:
- Unparalleled responsiveness
- Customer service on your schedule
- Competitive pricing
Depend on Texas Recycling as your full-service turn-key recycling resource. Some companies have to send various materials to different recycling vendors. Texas Recycling can handle all your recycling needs, including paper, cardboard, aluminum cans, newspaper, office paper, metal, and electronics*.
Call Texas Recycling today to help set up your Go Green Recycling Program and reduce your corporate environmental footprint.
*Not all electronics are accepted here. Please call for more information.